If your vehicle has been impounded by a police department or towed for unauthorized parking, the following is a general guideline of the necessary paperwork you will need in order to claim your vehicle:
- All impound releases are during business hours only
- Call Allen’s Service at (952) 894-1000 to schedule an appointment and to verify the impound lot where your vehicle is located.
- Valid Driver’s License and/or
- Government Issued Photo
- Identification Card (passport, military ID card or state issued ID card).
- Proof of Ownership – Vehicle Title,
- Vehicle Registration, Bill of Sale,
- Valid Insurance policy
- All fees are to be paid with CASH OR CREDIT CARD ONLY
- If a “Hold” has been placed on your vehicle by any police agency, you must obtain a release form from that agency before the vehicle can be released.
- Ask us about our towing specials!
Schedule An Appointment
Whether you need your vehicle towed, a jump start, or heavy duty hauling, we are your go-to professionals. We offer quick on-site service anywhere that you need us. Give us a call today.
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Weekends & Holidays: 11:00am - 12:00pm